Thursday, August 2, 2012

Howkapow

I think I've been bitten by the art bug. Ever since I joined Pinterest, my interest in handmade illustrations has practically taken-over my spare time. There's just so much inspiration on the internet and so many talented artists, most of them unknown, have so much potential. As an interior designer, artworks and prints are part of the finishing touches in our designs and most of the time, it's really hard to look for that piece that will complete the look that we want. It's a good thing that there are online shops out there that really recognize these talents and help them reach out to interior designers and art lovers. And one really good online shop that I recently bumped to is Howkapow.

Howkapow is an online shop that showcases home accessories, kitchen ware, prints and posters and other gift items made by independent designers and illustrators. that are exclusive to the shop. The exclusivity of the designs is what makes the products in Howkapow worth-buying. Founded by Cat and Rog How in 2010, they work closely with emerging illustrators and designers to come-up with innovative and creative products that are unique to the shop. In this way, they are also able to help and nurture these budding artists by promoting their work through Howkapow.


Here are some screen shots I took from their website, which are also my favorites. Visit Howkapow to see more and catch the on-going sale of some of their items.




No comments:

Post a Comment