Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pinned : Dream Kitchen

Lately, I've been fantasizing about my future kitchen. You see, I love to cook and bake, when I have the time. But most of the time, I love to prepare meals for the family, especially on weekends. If I had my way, I would have a kitchen big enough to have a small breakfast nook with a beautiful view of a big garden. Or a small bar that spills over to an open deck for barbecues. An organized pantry is also something that's on my mind. This is something that's not really feasible for our current house, as of the moment. But it can be something that I can be inspired with in designing for my client's kitchens. Here are some that I grabbed from Pinterest, and hopefully help you out too if you're also conceptualizing on your future kitchen design.

Large windows let in natural light for efficient energy consumption
greigedesign.blogspot.com


Cottage-style kitchen with a long island bar counter
homedit.com

A charming small kitchen in white and red
houzz.com

This kitchen lay-out is perfect for apartment or condominium residences.
The glass partition between the kitchen and banquet-style dining makes the the
two spaces still connected even with a partition.
inspired-design.tumblr.com

Glass-house kitchen
thekitchn.com

Kitchen that connects to an outside deck
House Beautiful July 2012

The chalkboard on the bar gives it its charm
shelterinteriordesign.blogspot.com.au
What's your dream kitchen? :) Feel free to share, I would love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment